Robbie Richards – The SEO Playbook
Robbie Richards – The SEO PlaybookOver the last 6+ years, I’ve built and executed successful search marketing campaigns for hundreds of companies, from small local businesses all the way up to Fortune 500 brands.Robbie Richards – The SEO PlaybookOver the last 6+ years, I’ve built and executed successful search marketing campaigns for hundreds of companies, from small local businesses all the way up to Fortune 500 brands.
In the beginning, it was smooth sailing. A one-man show (me), with a handful of clients. But, as my agency began to bring on more clients and the team grew, things changed….
We didn’t have structured processes around any of our core service deliverables. It was a “free-for-all”. We’d all plug in our headphones, log into some tools, pop open a couple spreadsheets…and stare at the screen.
“Where do I start?” and “What do I do next?”…
Those were two common questions both in the office, and at home while working on personal web projects. Whether it was performing a technical content audit, or building out a structured keyword map for a large client. The result was a TON of wasted time spinning our wheels, instead of getting shit done.
So, I started building out a library of the repeatable processes I used to grow my blog from zero to a six-figure business, and generate bottom line results for clients across dozens of different industries, from property management and marine electronics to B2B SaaS and defamation law.
The result is “The SEO Playbook“. One of the most in-depth search marketing training courses on the planet.
This is not a beginners level course on theory, but a series of repeatable systems you can use to build marketable skill sets, train and make employees billable faster, and/or implement immediately to grow your business.
What’s Included Inside The SEO Playbook
A library of step-by-step search marketing processes you can use to deliver consistent organic traffic and conversion gains for your business, boss or clients.
OVER 70 VIDEO LECTURES
The course is broken down into 15 hyper-focused modules containing over 8hrs of instructional video tutorials.
ACCESS TO ALL THE TEMPLATES
Dozens of templates including Content Audit Dashboards, Content Calendars, Campaign Trackers and more.
STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS DOCS
A library of PDF checklists and process documents you can use to follow course material and train your team.
No fluff here. You’ll watch over my shoulder as I apply the course material on real websites across different industries.
PROCESSES THAT GET RESULTS
The exact processes I’ve used to grow my business, get bottom line results for clients, and help other marketers.
PRIVATE SLACK COMMUNITY
Members get access to a private Slack channel. Collaborate with other students, and get your questions answered.
You’ll Also Get Lifetime Access to a Growing Library of Playbooks…
Step-by-step processes to land organic traffic and conversions wins within 60-90 days.
- Audit Goals & Penalty Assessment
- Collecting Your Indexable Content
- Mapping Page-Level Data Points
- Assigning Action Items & Strategies
- Find Keyword Opps & Content Gaps
A repeatable system to perform expert content audits that drive short and long term organic growth.
Is This Course Right For You?
This course isn’t for everyone. Here’s who will get the most value from it.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
- You are an intermediate to advanced marketer who wants to learn repeatable processes that will deliver better results for your business, boss or clients.
- You want to quickly build new skill sets that will make you a more valuable employee.
- You are an agency who wants step-by-step training programs to get new employees billable faster.
- You’ll benefit from “over-the-shoulder” tactical walkthroughs that show you exactly how to implement specific search marketing strategies.
- You want lifetime access to all current AND future Playbooks, as well as a private Slack community
WHO SHOULD NOT ENROLL
- Robbie Richards – The SEO Playbook You are a beginner-level or newbie marketer with little knowledge of search engine marketing.
- You already have detailed step-by-step processes to train employees and team members on SEO.
- You don’t need any help in getting more organic traffic and conversions.