Dan Wardrope – The Pay Per Lead Agency Blueprint
In Just 6 Weeks, We’ll Show You How To Grow And Scale Your Pay Per Lead Agency
What You Get:
Week 1 – Lay The Foundations and Get Started
First thing’s first, we’re going to go over what you want to achieve from The Pay Per Lead Agency Blueprint and some general housekeeping.
Don’t skip the housekeeping, please! It contains some vital information about the Mastermind community and the weekly Q&A calls.
We’ll also cover a few “ground rules” about participation in the course. Stick to these, and you shouldn’t run into any problems.
Week 2 – Landing a Client and Know Thy Customer
This week is all about sales and knowing your niche/offer.
Now it’s time to get to know your niche inside-out and the target audience within it. Here’s some of what we’ll cover:
- Building your agency website
- LinkedIn and Facebook organic outreach
- Direct mail outreach
- Paid advertising
- Cold email
- Closing the deal and how to get paid
- Knowing your offer
- Customer Avatars and Empathy Maps
- How to gather and assess the market
Week 3 – Building Your Lead Generation Funnels
This week is about diving into three key topics:
- Lead delivery
Week Three also takes a dive into copywriting. That’s writing hooks, as I’ve previously mentioned, and longer-form content such as advertorials. Here’s a full list for the subjects we’ll cover:
- Lead gen versus 1-2-1 selling
- Different ways to generate leads with Unbounce
- Spitballing and fguring out your hooks
- Building a quiz
- GTM basics and HotJar
- Our different funnels – dummy car finance campaign
- How to embed a LeadsHook quiz and pull through data to a results page
- Writing an advertorial
- Lead capture and lead distribution
- Privacy Policies, cookies and GDPR
- Unbounce tips and tricks
- Data validation
Week 4 – Paid Advertising and Getting Started
Now it’s time to turn on some ads, generate some leads and make some money.
In this module, we’ll cover:
- Where to start
- Facebook ads
- YouTube ads
- Twitter ads
Week 5 – Advanced Lead Generation
This week is going to get more advanced. We will take you through everything step-by-step, so it’s easy for you to follow along.
Week 6 – Growing Your Agency
This is the last module of the course, which shows you how to scale your agency.